What you can do on your School Website
Registration for the 2013-2014 School Year.
Documents Needed to register:
- Current (Updated) Immunization Record-Arizona State Regulation requirement.
- Birth Certificate - Federal Enrollment Regulation requirement.
- Family Profile or Family Card with parent(s) or guardian name.
- Social Security Card - Federal Enrollment regulation requirement
- 8th grade Diploma for incoming Freshman- required
- Student transferring in must have a current copy if high school transcript, AIMS Test Scores, SAIS Number, and a release/withdrawal form from previous school.
- Transfer students must be on track with credits and a pass disciplinary background check.
- Special Education Records (if applicable)
- Athletic Physical Examination required for participation in all school sports.
- Family Income Documents - check stubs, SSI, SSB, Food Stamp, etc.
- Only Parent or Legal Guardian may enroll students. Students over 18 years of age may enroll